The Flower of Life retreat was created to support people in their journey to reconnect with the truest parts of themselves and the wondrous healing energy of the natural world. Although the intimate experience is open and welcoming to anyone, this retreat will specialize in accommodating diverse audiences, including people with disabilities, the LGBTQ community, at-risk youth and homeschool families.
New Mexico is known as the Land of Enchantment, thanks to its magical skies, rich cultural history, plentiful natural wonders and majestic landscapes. The town of Truth or Consequences was once called Hot Springs because of the natural flowing mineral water that exists in the area. It’s situated right on the Rio Grande, minutes from New Mexico’s largest lake and just south of the beautiful Gila National Forrest. The area has so much allure, it’s a favorite spot for Ted Turner - and some retreat guests will even have the opportunity to stay at his resort, as well as nearby properties.
The following are example activities that guests can enjoy as a part of the the retreat experience:
- Art class at local art studio (something to take home, i.e. self-portraits, dream catchers)
- Live music
- Singing crystal bowl session
- Horseback riding (including adaptive) and/or animal therapy
- Photo and walking tour of Old Monticello and other nearby sites
- Accessible yoga
- Reike and/or acupressure (massage is also available at lodge)
- Life coaching and team building
- Nature walk, Gem and crystal gathering
- Daily group guided meditations (including sunset and moon meditations)
- Soaks in healing mineral hot springs
- Spirit card readings
- Bonfire and freestyle dance under the stars
- Star gazing
- Sweat lodge and spiritual cleansing
- Floating the Rio Grande (spring, summer only)
To inquire about scheduling a custom retreat for a small group, family or individual (or to become an organizational sponsor) shoot us an email! Life coaching is available by Kristina after guests return home from retreats. We look forward to supporting you in your personal transformation!
We have exciting news! The very first Flower of Life Retreat will take place October of 2018. Designed for women of all abilities, this premiere retreat will focus on holistic and spiritual wellness. Space is limited to 10 women, so reserve your spot today! Info below!